Innovation, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship
ICE – INNOVATION, CREATIVITY, AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP seeks to transform skilled but unemployed young men and women into successful entrepreneurs. Participants will be trained and supported to start their own businesses and become innovative entrepreneurs.
- With ICE, Young Africa Works seeks to train, support, and transform unemployed young women and men into successful entrepreneurs.
- The training under ICE focuses strongly on developing and strengthening the innovativeness, creativity, and entrepreneurial capabilities of young women and men.
Who Can Apply
- Skilled young women and men between ages 18 – 35 years
- Must be resident in Ghana
- Must have a business idea or an interest in entrepreneurship
- Unemployed graduates of tertiary institutions are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Completed application form
- ID Card
- Passport Picture